Mark Zuckerburg’s MetaCurse
The 11 minute video of Mark Zuckerberg unveiling the virtual world called “the metaverse” was tone deaf.
Mark and his colleagues tried so hard to stay upbeat, cheerful, and lighthearted. They tried to make the metaverse seem whimsical and fun.
In this video he didn’t address any objections a person might have to entering a purely digital social-world.
He didn’t address any objections people would have based on his past policies.
He didn’t address any of the things that a person would “miss out” on by being in a virtual world, and how a “healthy balance with real life” would be necessary.
He didn’t address the context that would force people to want to escape into a virtual world. (The fact that people feel like they are living in a nightmare and they are afraid of their fellow humans!)
Lets start with a list of things you can’t get in the metaverse:
- Fresh air from plants.
- Spring water, enriched from minerals of the earth.
- A real hug, kiss, or physically intimate experience.
- The electromagnetic waves of a person’s heart field.
- The resonance of the earth.
- The nutrition of real food.
- The physical power of hands-on healing.
- Sunlight on your skin and the light spectrum you need in your eyes and body.
- Connection with an animal such as a cat, dog, or dolphin.
- A real walk in nature. You can only have partial sensory experiences that are fake at best.
- Procreation. You can never do what you need to biologically to have a family.
- Your body will never be healed by the ocean’s unique salt content in the metaverse.
- You cannot look directly into the windows of another person’s soul and exchange energy.
- You cannot smell another person and detect thousands of things about their genetic makeup, hormones, and state of being
Here are a list of drawbacks to the metaverse that Mark didn’t mention:
- Electromagnetic pollution in your body from WIFI and electronics.
- Your eyes will be deprived of oxygen, sunlight, and normal sensory experience.
- You may find it difficult to establish real world relationships and be around others physically. Your social skills may not be properly developed and the ones you have might devolve.
- Prostitution will be very common in the metaverse and many people will fail to establish healthy sexual relationships in the real world.
- Many people will get highly addicted to the metaverse and will feel unable to function in the real world.
Mark leaves out the context of the Plandemic and Cultural War. Does he have good timing on this roll out or what?
- Recently an authoritarian lockdown has made it difficult to do in-person learning and working. How convenient for the roll out of this technology.
- Billions of people are now afraid of their fellow humans due to the plandemic. How convenient for the roll out of this technology.
- People are forced to wear masks wherever they go. Wouldn’t it be better to escape into an ideal world. We can’t travel anyway. How convenient for the roll out of this technology.
- People are being forced to get vaccines to move, work, or socialize. How convenient for the roll out of this technology.
- Crime is at an all time high and families and friends are in a cultural war. This makes the virtual world the only safe place to be physically and psychologically. How convenient for the roll out of this technology.
Why Mark Zuckerburg has lost all credibility as the person to usher in this new phase of human existence:
- He has failed to respect our basic privacy rights throughout his leadership of FB.
- He has failed to respect our freedom of speech throughout his leadership of FB. Wrongthink is flagged, shadow banned, demonitized, deplatformed, and warning messages are placed under posts.
- He has actively tried to get children as young as 6 to be his clients. He shows no interest in establishing healthy boundaries for technology and children.
- He has ignored and downplayed how social media causes depression and suicide. Is this a bug or a feature to him?
- He has meddled in our democratic process through censorship and funding a record number of mail in ballot efforts in democratic districts.
- He has failed to address technology addiction despite it being a common aspect of modern life that affects most of his customers.
- A hollywood movie was made about his life which showed he was willing to stab his best friend in the back and do pretty much anything for control and money. Its called “The Social Network”.
In the Metaverse unveiling video, Mark and his engineer discussed how the human hands are such an engineering marvel and difficult to recreate.
Yes, they are. We were made by divine design.
Mark and his team can try to play God, but they will always fall short if they don’t acknowledge the divine creation of humanity, animals, plants, nature, the sun, moon, ocean, and the earth.
Man can play with technology, but at what expense?
I will probably never be willing to put on a VR headset. Maybe augmented glasses if I actually trusted the company creating the hardware and software.
You have to earn humanity’s trust before we are willing to enter this phase of reality. You have to address every objection we have, and you have to show you have a plan to address all of the drawbacks such as addiction, health, social effects, etc.
If these technocrats show no interest in balancing technology and nature, we will reject technology outright and go back to a simple way of life. You know, with hugs, kisses, procreation, live concerts, sports, animals, and all those things about life on earth that make life worth living!
Sign up for the newsletter at https://SeanMorganReport.com